EXPLORER’S HALF DAY CAMPS
- August 21, 2017 – Popcorn & and Movie
- September 15, 2017 – Click here for Water Olympics Half Day Camp Registration
- October 25, 2017 – Click here for FX Gymnastics Half Day Camp Registration
- October 26, 2017 – Click here for Lego Engineering Half Day Camp Registration
- October 27, 2017 – Click here for Fall Crafts & Fun Half Day Camp Registration
- November 3, 2017 – TBD
- December 1, 2017 – Click here for Mud Pie Studio Half Day Camp Registration
- December 22, 2017 – NO HALF DAY CAMP OR EXPLORERS AFTER CARE
- January 26, 2018 – TBD
- February 28, 2018 – TBD
- March 1, 2018 – Click here for Lego Engineering Half Day Camp Registration
- & 2, 2018 – TBD
- April 6, 2018 – TBD
- May 4, 2018 – Click Per for Mud Pie Studio Half Day Camp Registration
- May 24, 2018 – NO HALF DAY CAMP OR EXPLORERS AFTER CARE
How is Caurus Explorers Different From Other Extended Care Programs?
The Caurus Explorers Extended Care Program is a program designed to provide before and after care in a safe, enriching environment for students who need it. Caurus Explorers’ staff is comprised of Caurus Academy staff who are familiar with your child and your child’s regular classroom teacher. In addition to time for homework and play, your child will participate in various activities including cultural arts & crafts, fun science experiments, community service, mindfulness education, music & theater, robotics, and much more. We also organize fun half day camps.
What are the Hours of Operation and How Much Does it Cost?
Before School 7:00AM – 7:50 AM
5 days/Week = $30.00 a week
Daily Before rate by arrangement $6.00 per day
After School 3:25PM – 6:00PM
5 days/ Week = $45.00 a week
Daily After rate by arrangement $9.00 per day
5 days/ Week = $75.00 a week
Daily Before/After Rate by arrangement $15.00 per day
Registration Fee = $25 individual or $50.00/family – Non-refundable good for one school calendar year
10% sibling discount on all siblings after first child is enrolled
Drop-In Rate* = $15.00/day
How Do You Sign Up?
To register, please complete all registration, Emergency Information & Immunization Card and Signed Conduct Agreement Signatures Page found below and return them to the front office along with a copy of immunization record, registration fee and tuition. The complete registration packet must be on file before services start. Hard copies of the registration packet can be obtained at the Caurus Academy front office.
For more information contact Kelly Gonzalez at 623-551-5083 or email at email@example.com